Saturday, August 4, 2012

Draw-Tite 41935 Class V 2" Square Tube Ultra-Frame Receiver



Cheap Now : Draw-Tite 41935 Class V 2" Square Tube Ultra-Frame Receiver

You wish Draw-Tite 41935 Class V 2" Square Tube Ultra-Frame Receiver with spend less price? We now have amazing deals for Draw-Tite 41935 Class V 2" Square Tube Ultra-Frame Receiver. It is extremely low cost nowadays.



Cheap Price Now! Draw-Tite 41935 Class V 2" Square Tube Ultra-Frame Receiver !!!





@@@ Product Details : Draw-Tite 41935 Class V 2" Square Tube Ultra-Frame Receiver

  • Up to 1200 pounds tongue weight and gross towing weight of 12000 pounds - you should always consult the vehicles owners manual for maximum towing capacity
  • Designed for full-sized long wheelbase trucks vans and utility vehicles with full frames and heavy-duty suspensions
  • Ideal for high tongue weight applications
  • Strong secure heavy-duty side bracket design
  • Black powder coat finish over e-coat and all frame attachments are J-Pin ready
... [ read more ]


@@@ Draw-Tite 41935 Class V 2" Square Tube Ultra-Frame Receiver - - Review by Noah

I been given Draw-Tite 41935 Class V 2" Square Tube Ultra-Frame Receiver - product a day ago. It worked exactly as presented. Beneficial products. User welcoming to the position that I did not need to have to read through any instructions to operate. Checked the distances with other product and feels to be very correct. Happy I made the buying. I would would suggest this products to you.




Buy Now! Draw-Tite 41935 Class V 2" Square Tube Ultra-Frame Receiver

No comments:

Post a Comment